The Association of Islamic Charitable Projects
is proud to announce its upcoming
New Islamic Center in Upper Darby, PA.
The need for authentic Islamic centers that spread moderation and true Islamic teachings is tremendous. Support AICP in “building” a place where: children as well as adults can learn about the beautiful and moderate religion of Islam.
The completion of this project requires extensive renovations. You have the opportunity to support the new center with your generous donations to help us complete this project and build the needed classrooms, teachers, and curricula.
Your donations will help us graduate teachers that represent moderate Islam.
To complete renovations, we need to raise $300,000. This is not a lot of money!
If 300 people donate $1,000 we would reach this goal.
We are not asking for large donations and there is no minimum amount required to make a donation. You can donate $20, $50, $100... or $10,000... Support the Islamic center with any amount you can afford. A sincere intention is what matters, whether you donate $1 or $1,000,000 and Allah multiples the rewards for whomever He wills.
Once our master ^Umar gave half of his wealth as charity, and our master Abu-Bakr As-Siddiq gave all of his wealth. The Prophet, may peace be upon him, asked him, “What did you leave for your family”. Abu-Bakr replied, “Allah and his Prophet”.
Donate for the sake of Allah and rely on Allah, for Allah is the provider.
New Islamic center offers the community:
- New TIES pre-school
- New classrooms and Musalla area for lectures
- New classrooms for ALIPH
- Ability to expand ALIPH to a 3 year program
The renovation project of the new center includes:
- Transform building into Musalla.
- Change building architecture to fit Musalla needs.
- Waterproof building.
- Install a new electric wiring system for the entire building.
- Install heating system.
- Build new bathrooms to serve Musalla needs.
- Install new carpet.
- Install custom glass windows.
- Replace waste pipes.
- Install new subfloor to basement.
- Install HVAC unit.
- Insulate the attic.
Help us “build” a place where:
- Little children can learn the pure Islamic creed.
- New Sheikhs will graduate, by the will of Allah, and return to different communities to teach.
- Muslims and Non-Muslims can learn about the beautiful religion of Islam.
- Prayers will take place and, in the future, Ramadan Iftar dinners will also take place there!
- Your donations will help us make our scheduled opening dates.
- Your donations will help us establish the new center with the needed classrooms, teachers, and curricula.
- Your donations will help us graduate teachers that represent moderate Islam.
With a sincere intention, ANY amount is rewardable on the day of judgement.
(AND it’s tax deductible!)